Sweet potato brownies
- 600g sweet potatoes
- 80g ground almonds
- 100g brown rice flour
- 400g medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons date syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes and boil them until they become soft and start to fall apart.
- Add them to a food processor with the dates and blend until smooth.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients together and then add the sweet potato and date mixture and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and place the mixture into it so it’s approximately an inch thick.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until a fork is dry when inserted.
- Allow to cool and then remove from the tray and cut into squares.