Raw Pad Thai
- 2 courgettes
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 handful of sugar snaps
- For the sauce
- 45g cashew nuts, soaked for 2 hours
- 3 medjool dates
- 10g fresh root ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- Grated zest & juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ red chilli
- A pinch of sea salt
- To garnish
- A sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Spiralize the courgettes and carrot into a large bowl.
- Slice the red pepper and sugar snaps and combine with the courgettes and carrot.
- To make the sauce, blend all the ingredients in a food processor, adding water until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds to serve.